Cardiff Lunch & Landmarks Tour
The Cardiff Lunch & Landmarks Tour runs every first Saturday of every month from 10:30 to 15:30
This delicious tour of Cardiff includes tea & cake, tastings and a 2 course lunch in different venues around Cardiff city centre & Cardiff Bay. You’ll enjoy traditional and contemporary Welsh dishes such as warm welshcakes, Welsh cheeses, Cawl & Welsh tapas/Lamb casserole, Welsh beers & Cider.
All of our venues are landmark buildings in the capital city of Wales e.g. Coal Exchange Hotel, National Museum of Wales, Millennium Centre. Our local Guides offer a unique and personal tour of the city, its architecture, history and people. You’ll also learn a few words of Welsh along the way!
“Starting at Cardiff Castle and ending at Cardiff Bay, this tour is a delight. The idea of each course of a meal being eaten at a different location is ingenious” (TripAdvisor).
Cost: £67.50 per adult
We can also arrange private Cardiff Lunch & Landmarks tours on other days. Contact us for more information.
- Tour includes tastings and 2 courses in different venues as we stroll around Cardiff city centre and Cardiff Bay as well as a leisurely water bus journey to the Bay.
- Duration 5 and a half to 6 hours in small groups. Minimum 6 people. Maximum 14 people
- Book before 17:00 on Friday for a guaranteed place on the tour.
- If you have any special dietary requirements, please email us your food needs before the tour.
- Meet inside Cardiff Castle at 10:15am (in the gift shop/cafe) on Castle Street Cardiff, CF10 3RB.
- Present your proof of payment (on your mobile/email print out etc.) at the Cardiff Castle reception desk.
- The tour includes quite a bit of walking, so be sure to wear comfortable footwear. We sometimes have a little rain in Wales so an umbrella might be handy!
- The tour ends at approx 15:30 in Cardiff Bay.