Cardiff Lunch & Landmarks Tour
The Cardiff Lunch & Landmarks Tour runs every first Saturday of every month from 10:30 to 15:30
We are setting up a new booking system, so that booking our tours is easier for you. Unfortunately, this means that we are unable to take bookings via the website at the moment. The new system will be up and running from Tuesday 21 January 2020.
Apologies for the inconvenience. Thank you for your patience, sori am hyn – diolch am eich amynedd!
This delicious tour of Cardiff includes tea & cake, tastings and a 2 course lunch in different venues around Cardiff city centre & Cardiff Bay. You’ll enjoy traditional and contemporary Welsh dishes such as warm welshcakes, Welsh cheeses, Cawl & Welsh tapas/Lamb casserole, Welsh beers & Cider. All of our venues are landmark buildings in the capital city of Wales e.g. Coal Exchange Hotel, National Museum of Wales, Millennium Centre. Our local Guides offer a unique and personal tour of the city, its architecture, history and people. You’ll also learn a few words of Welsh along the way!
“Starting at Cardiff Castle and ending at Cardiff Bay, this tour is a delight. The idea of each course of a meal being eaten at a different location is ingenious” (TripAdvisor).
Cost: £67.50 per adult
We can also arrange private Cardiff Lunch & Landmarks tours on other days. Contact us for more information.
- Tour includes tastings and 2 courses in different venues as we stroll around Cardiff city centre and Cardiff Bay as well as a leisurely water bus journey to the Bay.
- Duration 5 and a half to 6 hours in small groups. Minimum 6 people. Maximum 14 people
- Book before 17:00 on Friday for a guaranteed place on the tour.
- If you have any special dietary requirements, please email us your food needs before the tour.
- Meet inside Cardiff Castle at 10:15am (in the gift shop/cafe) on Castle Street Cardiff, CF10 3RB.
- Present your proof of payment (on your mobile/email print out etc.) at the Cardiff Castle reception desk.
- The tour includes quite a bit of walking, so be sure to wear comfortable footwear. We sometimes have a little rain in Wales so an umbrella might be handy!
- The tour ends at approx 15:30 in Cardiff Bay.