If you’re looking for the best way to explore Cardiff, join one of our weekly Loving Welsh Food tours which take place every Friday and Saturday!
Cardiff has a thriving food scene – Welsh signature foods, ethnic and continental foods, markets and festivals. On our tour you will learn about different kinds of cuisine from sophisticated dining to traditional pubs and street food. The tour also allows you to get to know Cardiff better. We discover the wide variety of cafes, pubs, restaurants, shops and boutiques so that you can plan your visit to include the best food & drink, sightseeing & shopping. A delicious way to experience the beautiful capital city of Wales and our fabulous Welsh food and drink!
Cardiff Tasting Tour
The Cardiff Tasting Tours run every Friday and Saturday from 10:30 – 14:30
Our Cardiff Tasting Tour takes us around the city centre calling in to specialist food producers, retailers & Cardiff indoor market. The menu includes a variety of tastings – continental meats, cheeses, cockles, laverbread and Welsh beverages. Along the way we’ll pass beautiful parks, majestic buildings and key landmarks including Cardiff Castle and Principality Stadium ‘the home of Welsh rugby’.
Cost £40.00 per adult
If you’re not here on a Friday or Saturday contact us for a private Cardiff Tasting tour
- 6 delicious food & drinks tastings as we walk around Cardiff city centre – including Welsh & international cuisine.
- The tour runs for 3 and a half to 4 hours with a minimum of 6 people and a maximum of 12 people
- Book before 16 30 on the Thursday for the Friday tour, and before 15 00 on the Friday for the Saturday tour.
- If you have any special dietary requirements, please email us your food needs before the tour.
- Meet inside Cardiff Castle at 10:15 am (in the gift shop/cafe) on Castle Street Cardiff, CF10 3RB. Present your proof of payment (on your mobile/email print out etc) at the Cardiff Castle reception desk
- The tour includes quite a bit of walking, so be sure to wear comfortable footwear. We sometimes have a little rain in Wales so an umbrella might be handy!
- Children aged 12+ accompanied by a responsible adult are welcome to join the tours. Due to space limitations, we can’t accommodate strollers on our scheduled tours. However If you wish to bring children aged under 12, toddlers or babies please get in touch to discuss booking a private tour so that we can cater accordingly and ensure everyone has the best experience possible!